Sunday, November 23, 2008

Sunday

I really woke up this morning wanting to do better. I am just so grateful for the little things that seem to pass by through our lives that make such a big difference. Whether it be friends, stories, kids, or even something like food...:) I know that many things have inspired me to want to be better. So many thoughts and stories from people I know well and people I have never met. I know that it isn't any coincidence either that things happen the way they do. I am learning more and more everyday. I love the insipiration that comes to do better. I am not perfect and I fail short day after day, but I am grateful that we can pick back up each day and start over and try again. How lucky we are and how blessed I feel. I don't know what will come my way in my life, but what I do know is that if I can keep my friends and family close come what may. With thanksgiving around the corner I find myself feeling more and more thankful for the little things I have in my life and how I don't want to take anything for grantid. And to fully live each day and try to be happy despite all the turmoil around us.

3 comments:

Brandi said...

Thanks for always being such a wonderful example, Jessi! I love you!!!

Jenilee said...

Well said! I have been feeling so blessed lately. We are happy, healthy, and enjoying our days, well most of them. What more can we ask for? Happy Thanksgiving!

Noelle said...

Maybe you can be my inspiration too.