8 TV Shows I enjoy watching: (not in any particular order)
2. Mommas Boys (those guys were UNBELIEVABLE)
3. Greys Anatomy
4. Private Practice
5. Late Show with Jay Leno
6. Food Network
Things that happened yesterday:
1. Took Boston to school
2. Cleaned the Bathrooms
3. Hung out with some friends
4. Went running
5. Took a shower
6. Played blocks with my baby
7. TAlked to a friend hadn't talked to in a while
8. Wrote my brother a letter
8 Things I am looking forward to:
1. March my brother will be home for spring break
2. Feb 2 will be off the airplane
3. Jan 30 when my niece will be born
4. when it snows again, i love how it feels after fresh snow has fallen
5.to finish my books
6. Boston would say his birthday, it can't come soon enough June
7.Cartson to be in nursery
8. getting my christmas tree out of my backyard
8 Things on my wish list:
1. to sleep in just one morning
2. for my hospital bills to be paid off
3. a flatter stomach
4. to feel good all the time
5. to not have to get on a airplane next week
6. a pedicure
8. and some new clothes
8 Things Joe did yesterday:
1. Went to work
2. Went to the temple
3. Stopped at the store for me
4. Watched a movie late at night he is a night owl
5. went to a meeting
People I am tagging:
4. really anyone who wants to...
Friday, January 23, 2009
Sunday, January 18, 2009
Thanks to my VERY wise cousin, Natalie, I have decided to take a new thing on in my life. Going to the temple once a week. I started this week. I loved it. I had to sit in the chapel for a half hour because of how busy they were, but it gave me time to just sit and think and ponder. How long it has been since I could just sit and think. I had such peace for which I am very grateful for. I look forward going to the temple. It is good time to sit and feel such perfect love. So, thank you Natalie for being such a good example to me.
Sunday, January 11, 2009
Boston and Emma had fun going down with Josh!
Joe and I took the jump as well!!!
Joe tried as well to hit the jump but just didn't quite get it.
Seth and Dustin were always seeing who could hit the jump harder and higher. I think Seth won!
Dustin sure tried though...
We all went sledding over christmas break up on Old Main hill. I forgot how fun sledding can be!