Saturday, February 14, 2009

What are friends for?!

Yesterday Noelle and I decided to go to Costco because we were needing to get out of the house. So, we packed up and headed over there. We had been there for about 30 minutes and we were in the books looking at books, when Boston says "Mommy". I looked over and just in time to catch the puke. He threw up everyway. It was all over him, me, Carston, the floor, it seemed every inch of something was covered. So, I look over at Noelle with puke in my hands and say, "Noelle". She just looked at me like what, so i say boston just threw up and I need help. Its funny as big as Costco is you would think you could find someone that worked there.Nope! Noelle was the only one to my rescue. And if she wasn't there I honestly do not know what I would have done. So, we quickly cleaned up as good as we could, paid for our stuff, told the cashier that they probably would want to clean up more back there and she was rude about it. I hope that if I was someone walking by I would stop and ask if they needed help, because it was awful. So, thank you Noelle for being a good friend and helping me clean up my kids barf because it was not pretty!!!!

4 comments:

Jenilee said...

OH, Jess, I am sorry. We are barely getting over the pukes at our house. I am sorry it hit while at the store. I hope everyone is feeling better.

Wendy said...

fun times. henry puked in the car today which isn't as bad as costco but it seemed very timely to read your story. =)

Unknown said...

Sorry to say, I'd probably puke with Boston if I had to clean it up, so it's a good thing Noelle was there and not me. :)

Noelle said...

I'm sorry I didn't do more. I am glad that I could help you for once though, since you ALWAYS are helping me!